Out Of Home
Out of Home is also called OOH, or simply outdoor advertising. Out of Home is a form of advertising that will actually always be around because people get outside daily for work, shopping or social activities. Consciously or unconsciously you come into contact with advertisers' creations. So an enormously powerful medium that is present 24/7. What to think of? Bus shelters (also called abri's), billboards along roads, at stations, in shopping malls, etc.
Out-of-Home continues to grow and move with the times. Thus, there is also the possibility to advertise digitally outside. Just think of the large signs along the highway. In short, Out-of-Home offers advertisers the opportunity to reach large groups of people outdoors to highlight their brand or product.
Then discover the endless possibilities of Digital Out-of-Home!
POSSIBILITIES OF OUT OF HOME
- Posters: with the deployment of an abri network you are visible everywhere. In the city center, along the entrance and exit roads, at the bus stations
- Airports: visibility at all airports in the Netherlands.
- Billboards: coverage along the main entrance and exit roads of the city.
- Buses: stickered buses driving through the city or region.
- In-store demonstration: appeal to the senses of your target group.
- Pop-up store: to present new collections, sell temporary products or promote brands.
- Shopping: specifically aimed at all shoppers, near shopping streets and malls.
- Toilet advertising: visibly present in catering establishments, schools, shopping malls or offices.
Why choose Out of Home?
Out-of-Home is a mass medium that offers opportunities for very rapid reach. It is simply always there and is often seen as a welcome distraction when people are waiting for the bus or for an appointment, for example.
- Approach the mass
- visible 24/7
- Quick reach
- Location = relevance
Wondering what Out of Home can do for you?